Subscriptions to South Dakota Magazine make great gifts!
Subscribe today — 1 year (6 issues) is just $25!
South Dakota Web Roundup
Feb 1, 2013
Wandering around in the snow and cold looking for something to do in South Dakota his weekend? Here’s a few ideas:
- Mush! There’s free dog sled rides on the Mickelson Trail during the Lead-Deadwood Winterfest Snowbash this weekend.
- Get a glimpse into the life of a rodeo pickup man in the Black Hills Travel Blog’s new Black Hills Folk Stories series.
- Grab your knitting needles and help yarn bomb the Washington Pavilion tonight between 5 and 8 at their First Friday Crochet/Knit-In.
- Congratulate the South Dakota School of Mines Computer Programming Team. They’re one of 17 U.S. teams to make the finals of the ACM Intercollegiate Programming Contest. Good luck in at the competition in St. Petersburg, Russia next July!
- Start planning a Black Hills aquatic adventure with the Black Hills Paddlers’ new guide.
- Whip up some cheesy olive bread for your Super Bowl party.