Subscriptions to South Dakota Magazine make great gifts!
Subscribe today — 1 year (6 issues) is just $25!
South Dakota Web Roundup
Jun 21, 2013
We’ve got another busy weekend ahead in South Dakota. There’s no shortage of great things to see and do. Take a look at a few options below, or visit our events page for more ideas.
- Get your fill of kolaches and pivo (that’s Czech for beer) at Tabor’s Czech Days.
- Pucker up at the Vinegar Festival in Roslyn.
- Observe our national bird at Bald Eagle Awareness Days at The Outdoor Campus in Sioux Falls.
- Splash around on Lake Menno or Pease Creek.
- Go on a 90-mile shopping adventure between Plankinton and Presho.
- Learn more about Manchester, the little town destroyed by an F-4 tornado June 24, 2003. A commemorative potluck will be held Monday at the Manchester monument, located at the site of the old Town Hall.